| || |
Area Info and Attractions
Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
Cape Cod Attractions & Things to Do
Cape Cod Visitors Directory
Guide to Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Islands
Cape Cod National Seashore
Cape Cod Travel Guide
Cape Cod Guide to Beaches
Some of our favorite restaurants........
- Impudent Oyster: Downtown Chatham. The menu focuses primarily on seafood with a couple steak/chicken options. Excellent food, service, and always a bustling atmosphere. Dinner entrees are in the $20 range. Open year-round.
- PB Boulangerie: Excellent french bistro...pastries to die for....elegant french cuisine! Reservations recommended in season.
- Lobster Pot - Provincetown...awesome fresh seafood.....beautiful sunsets....A Provincetown experience
- SAL'S Place - Provincetown.....A Provincetown Tradition ......This gen is on the west end...and offers waterfront dining. It is the place to go for Italian food in Provincetown and is one of the oldest and most famous places to eat in P-town.
- Arnolds - Eastham Arnold's-Clam Shack-Open May-October-yearly winner for best fried clams
- Blackfish - truro - Eclectic, interesting out of the ordinary-used to be the Blacksmith shop-Rustic French cuisine-interesting menu choices such as Tuna Bolognese, Frisee salad with panko fried egg. Great atmosphere--Reservations recommended.
- FRONT STREET - Provincetown - Intimate, and chef owned....reservations are a must at this reputable establishment.
- DEVON'S - Provincetown - Avant garde...trendy....delicious!!!!
- TEN TABLES -Provincetown - True to it's name Ten Tables started in Boston and expanded to Provincetown....and is a fresh, organic dining experience.....
- Mahoney's - Orleans - Awsesome selection of fresh seafood.
- Abba - Orleans, about a 15-minute drive. For those with a more adventurous palette, Abba's menu is Mediterranean and Thai influenced and the combinations of food are outstanding. The dining room is sophisticated and intimate with candlelight and cushioned banquettes. Open yearround. Reservations recommended.
- The Mews - Provincetown - Waterfront dining.....fresh seafood....an excellent reputation......
- The Red Inn - By far the best fine dining waterfront restaurant and our choice for dining in Provincetown, but make your reservations in advance and tell them you are staying at the Penny House. The menu offers wonderful selections of fresh seafood, land favorites with a beautiful view of Provincetown harbor to go along with it all. Located on the quieter west end near the lighthouse past the hustle and bustle of commercial street in Provincetown. They even have their own parking-High Kudos to this one of a kind restaurant-this is a don't miss for an elegant, flavorful dining experience-with a great view! Only open Easter-New Year's Weekend.
- Chillingsworth -( open Mother's Day thru Thanksgiving Weekend)---Chillingsworth, is housed on the 300 year-old Chillingsworth Foster estate in the beautiful, historic and quaint town of Brewster. Set among six acres of lawns and gardens, it has been the Cape's premier restaurant for more than thirty years.
- Wicked Oyster: Wellfleet - great fresh seafood....casual and close by....
- The Pearl- Wellfleet - Casual waterfront dining in Wellfleet Harbor.......awesome views, and good food.
- MACS SHACK - Wellfleet - Best kept secret in Wellfleet......FRESH. LOCAL seafood prepared in the most creative ways.....